edited by Rev. F.X. Lasance
Black softcover, 672 pp. reprint of 1934 edition
How can we give enough words of praise to the book that inspired many of our mothers and grandmothers as they grew into womanhood to practice all the virtues.
Part 1 includes "The Maiden's Wreath" and describes each virtue and how young girls and women of all vocations should practice it.
Part 2 describes enemies we run across as we try to sanctify our daily lives.
- instructions and devotions for young ladies
- reflections on ten different flowers of virtue
- counsels on choosing one's state in life
- prayers, novenas, and explanation of sodalities
- devotion for everyday in the month of May